13/01/2021 - Delivery date prediction is now dynamic!
Tracking your car during transport has become a bit easier. While your car is traveling from the seller to your preferred destination, it passes through various checkpoints. At each of these checkpoints, you’ll get a new prediction of the date range at which you can expect your car. You will also know when there are unforeseen delays. These dates are calculated using historic data, so remember that deviations can always occur. As a next step, we’ll integrate these predictions in My Account.
26/10/2020 - New features for damage descriptions
We made some slight changes to the picture gallery for damaged cars:
• All pictures will be labeled “damaged”
• If a picture indicates a specific damage, a red triangle will be shown in the picture carrousel
12/10/2020 - Improvement for x-Time auctions
During the x-Time phase of an auction, you’ll now see message indicating the position in the queue of a car you’re following or bidding on.
1/10/2020 - New functionalities for search and order completion
• A new sorting function allows you to sort your search results based on the date the auctions started, with the most recent ones on top. This is now the default sorting method for users which are logged out, but also available if you’re logged in.
• After completing your order, a button now allows you to immediately download the pro forma invoice.
09/06/2020 - Changes made to the order completion process
We want to make transactions quick, easy and hassle-free. The perfect antidote to the stresses of the past few months. Every service we offer you for your vehicle is now accessible on a single page. They’re even placed in a simple, logical order. Tell us where you want your vehicle sent and the page will automatically and instantly calculate the prices for all services like transport and Optimo. This is what to expect:
• Visible prices
• Estimated delivery times
• Online payments made easy
• Mobile friendly
14/02/2020 - Optimo available for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
We activated Optimo for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
• The transport will go through the hub in Poland, where the vehicle check will be done
• Local transport is available
• There is a € 50 price reduction to promote Optimo for those countries, valid until the end of April
30/01/2020 - My Bids: The whole bidding experience on a single page
As the My Bids page is at the centre of all your bidding action, it should be attractive, up-to-date and convenient for you. Which is why we are happy and proud to unveil the new My Bids page. A few of the new additions deserve some explanation:
• Besides the info on the cars you’re bidding on, you’ll see the Price barometer, Estimated price and Ultimo (Coming soon!) info for each of your bids.
• The My Bids page also has tabs for ‘Active’ and ‘Closed’ auctions. The ‘Closed’ tab includes the results of all the auctions in which you’ve placed a bid
• You’re able to see the visuals in either a grid view, or if you’re a power user who has several bids running at once, in a table view.
• The My Bids page is designed to be smartphone-accessible
30/01/2020 - Two new search options: 'Immediately available cars' and 'Highest win chance cars'
When you search on the two new options, you’ll find cars that are more likely to be assigned to you, or that the cars will arrive at your site quicker than before.
• Immediately available cars: These cars are already on our premises at the end of the auction. This means they’re ready to be picked up and transported straight to you as soon as the car is paid. Discover these vehicles!
• Highest win chance cars: These cars helps reduce the risk of not getting the car assigned by the seller after having won the auction. Make sure you enter a bid that’s close to the estimated price and you have the highest chances that you’ll win the car and that the seller will assign it to you. Discover these vehicles!
These 2 options are available as ‘Focus on’ options in the ‘Find cars’ tab.